Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year!

Uhh, ok, so I'm not the BEST blogger in the world...

I have no pics for you today because, well, I haven't worked on anything but xmas presents in 3 months, but now that that's over, I have a new year's resolution.

I'm going to post SOMETHING here every week, 3 times a week. I've even written myself a little note.

I've written up the pattern for my scarf, and I'll post it as soon as my camera battery is revived. It's currently in the process of terminal to terminal resuscitation.

I've also been working on my book for the past few days, which has gotten in the way of... everything I've been trying to do. And then there's the video games and classes... But I finished Assasain's Creed 2, and I only have 4 classes, and I'm thinking about taking the bus that takes the long way around campus so I can start knitting on the bus, though it terrifies me to knit in public. I have no idea why.

Ok, so, next post will be the scarf pattern that matches The Most Beautiful Hat In The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment