Monday, January 18, 2010

holycrapit'sdone

That's right, it's done! The scarf is done! You know, the one I started in July, that I finally posted the pattern for and made to match the hat that is going to get ripped apart and remade because I want to do it in the round and used every last bit of yarn in the matching dye lot for the scarf and Andie's xmas present?
(which looks like this)


IT'S DONE!

I spent the past 4 days watching two years worth of vlogbrothers videos on YouTube, and I now have an (almost) 6 foot long scarf. And I wish it was longer, but I think I have somewhere along the lines of 3 yards of yarn left, which I could squeeze a row or two more out of, if it wasn't divided into 4 different pieces. And I want it to be like 3 feet longer... I really really like long scarves

Anyway, BEHOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment